Friday, September 21, 2018

The Occult, Video 195: Incubus, Succubus



The Occult, Video 195: Incubus, Succubus

A Debunking Death blog Visitor, BrendanM420, shares:

I've experimented with summoning sexual spirits and can attest to their reality. I have seen many things including inanimate objects such as body pillows and bed sheets take on the appearance, from the distance of 5 feet or so, of a naked woman shaking her ass. I know it sounds unbelievable, but it was a striking visual experience. I believe one could get these entities to inhabit a sex doll, some of which are called entity dolls interestingly enough. So they could have physical aspect in these ways. I agree they are insatiable and they emit this energy. I think they could cause one to die from overexertion and dehydration or something like that from influencing someone's actions with their energy. Tulpa's may be at play here as well. It's hard to say.

Related:

http://debunkingdeath.blogspot.com/search?q=tulpa