Sunday, March 13, 2016

Very Convincing Intelligent Haunting Stories Sent from a DebunkingDeath.BlogSpot.com Visitor

There is no absolutely no logical reason to doubt the truthfulness (no financial or egotistical motivation) or the clear implications of the main account here. If only the so-called skeptically minded among us would simply stop the mental gymnastics they employ to defend a materialist worldview and admit that the account sounds totally legit. If they did this, then the only intellectual honest thing to follow up with would be to concede that Occam's razor dictates, based on the undeniable intelligent haunting nature of the case, that a spirit world of some kind is the simplest explanation! Are there problems with eyewitness testimony? Yes. If two people had seen the below described apparition then one might disagree on the dress color, but it's highly-unlikely one would have seen a car and the other a woman. And do people hallucinate? Yes. But hallucinations aren't able to predict future events.

A female wishing to remain anonymous writes:

I had a Victorian woman apparition send me the message "Fire, get out." When I first moved into a new apartment, she did it in the very beginning of my moving in, but I kind of brushed it off thinking I must of been tired with the move, shadowing from the window as it was an old Federalist Style building and I was renting the top floor. Like this photo, only this is not the building, but the small windows up top.



Anyways I got all settle in, loved the place, near everything as I didn't have a car at the time, so it really worked out, and might of been why I brushed off the warning, because the place was perfect for me at that stage of my life, I was 24. I lived there a little over a year when she appeared again, in the same place and once more telepathic to me said, "Fire, get out." A month later, my cat woke me up by jumping on my chest, and I saw an orange glow outside the bedroom window and turned my light on next to the bed to see black smoke pouring into my bedroom. Wasn't time for me to enter the Spirit World as I made it out, via some other very unusual events to do so. I am the ONLY one to survive as others lived in the lower parts of the building. Believe me, if I walk into a building today and it tells me to leave......I leave. I'll not make the same mistake twice.

Editor Question: So, you saw the apparition once or twice? Or did you just get the mental message the second time? Did she scare you or have you had things like that happen before?

I saw her twice, no she didn't frighten me, and both times when I saw her, I got that message, telepathic She was dressed in that black style of clothing.



Only she had the raised collar style of a dress like this.



I didn't see her face, she was like wispy or sort of smokey looking. But formed enough to see that she was a woman in this style of clothes. She was standing sideways to me, so another reason not to have seen her in the face with the raised collar. Both times the same, in the same spot......she just appeared, said what she said, then as steam dissipates she just lost more and more form until gone. Was all rather fast, she didn't linger.

This was the only time I have seen a figure and received a message together.

When I was escaping down an inside stairwell, that ran along side the building, but was still inside, the smoke was pouring up those stairs, I couldn't see anything, I was holding my breath. I had to feel with my foot down the stairs so I'd not fall, when I reached the landing on the 2nd floor it was really intense, the heat, and then flames broke through between the door to go outside and the landing I was on. The fire was roaring, sounds snapping crackling, I heard the screams of those who were dying, I heard a window break and thought they jumped (they hadn't) in any case I thought I was gone too. Should I go back up and get more air jump out a window too, and then I heard a voice inside my head that said, go forward. My thoughts said, but this takes me right into the fire. I heard the voice say again, "ye of little faith".....and believe me I wasn't and am not a religious person......today I'm spiritual but back then, not into the Christian stuff. Right after that ye of little faith, I thought okay, just make it quick if it's my time to die and as soon as I thought that I felt myself go in a trance like sort of place, I got really peaceful, I felt at peace. Strange, I was in the middle of this inferno and suddenly I was in complete peace my breathing slowed, it all happened fast, all this is happening fast. I then started to go down the stairwell, and next thing I know the door at the bottom flew open and a huge gust of wind blew in and pushed the flames away and I ran outside. No one opened the door, there was no one who was near the door and the fire dept listed me as a miracle.

It wasn't my time, the Spirit(s) or Helpers on the other side saved me and I've no doubt about it. Not sure who the woman was, I've no impression as to who or why I was saved, can't say it was any ancestor that had saved me or anyone special, just know that I was warned twice, and because I hadn't listened I was still saved. Since then, despite the 20 years of PTSD, I've lived my life in as positive way as possible, thinking as I was given a chance at life while others in that building even younger than me had not (I was 24) that I best use this time as positive as I could. I've never taken my life for granted, lets put it that way.

I saw once a building go up in flames, not the one I was in, and the next day upon going to work that same building was burned, it had fire in it that night......I saw it engulfed the afternoon before. Was just a flash of an image as I was driving by it. I turned my head back to the building and there was no fire.

I've felt "beings" but never saw them. Just that feeling like you know someone is watching you.

I lived in a house that the spirit made noises, I could hear the dishes rattle in the kitchen, and once I saw wet footsteps approach my bed. That for some reason bothered me over anything, and I shouted go away. Nothing more took place and the wet footsteps disappeared.

The door to the place I'd find opened when I came home, so my roommate and I had a heart to heart talk as I didn't want our belongings stolen. Was when my roommate also thought I was leaving the door unlocked or open, that I hadn't shut the door tightly. I mentioned the noise at night in the kitchen as it would wake me up and if they could be more quiet if they were going to do things so late at night. They said they were not doing things in the kitchen late at night, that they thought it was me.

There was an old woman across the road putting out her garbage one day and so I went over and spoke to her for a few minutes and ask her how long she lived there. A long long time she said, and I asked her if the house I was living in had any thing going on with it. She wasn't sure what I was asking, so I said, did anyone die over there inside the house that you know of. She said a man had hung himself in the back bedroom so it would explain I guess why at night my roommate felt a tugging on their necklace and one night it got ripped off their neck and thrown across the floor as they took that back bedroom to sleep in. I had first choice as I moved in first but when I walked into that room I got a strange feeling so I took the other room.

We both addressed the spirit, as we were convinced that is what was there and told them that material things most likely didn't matter to them but it did to us and please stop opening the door when we were not home. We also asked if the noise in the kitchen would stop as it was waking us up and we had to sleep to go to work in the morning, that if they were going to make so much noise with dishes maybe they could wash the dirty dishes while they were at it. lol

Thankfully, that seemed to work as the door was never opened again, and the noise stopped in the kitchen. So it seems our acknowledgement was enough, we use to greet the spirit when we came home, we named him George as we never found out the correct name of the one who hung themselves. George just came to us and perhaps it was George and is why that name came to us. In any case we'd go into the house and say hi George we are home. Goodnight George now remember be quiet in the kitchen.

I'm not so much believing in the "heaven" with the gates harps and all of that, that is someone else's vision, and maybe for them, if that is what they expect or desire perhaps that scene is there once they cross over. I know there is something after this life, sometimes the two worlds connect, as that woman came into my world to give me the message. There is much that can't be explained, but we will all shed our earthly bodies and we'll find out then. But I believe from my own experiences that there is a "beyond" for us, that we go on.

Related:

DebunkingDealth.BlogSpot.com Interview with Alex Tsakiris from Skeptiko.com

A 'Debunking Death Blog' Visitor's Amazing Astral Projection Story