Thursday, October 8, 2015

Speaker's Corner: Is there scientific physical proof of life after death?

Editor's Note: I am leery of much of the material Michael Roll puts forth, but some of it is compelling.

By The Bristol Post
 |   

                        

IN 1938 my mother gave me the middle name of Findlay. She had named me after her hero, the Scottish philosopher Arthur Findlay. In 1932 she had read his book On the Edge of the Etheric linking the study of survival after death with forces in the universe that are natural and normal. Something that happens to every person on Earth. This can be read on the Internet. Therefore it has never crossed my mind that death is the end of everything. This is the false base that orthodox scientific teaching starts from, across every discipline – that the mind and brain are the same, that when you are dead, you're dead. Especially the psychology departments. They have declared war on the Greek source of their word, Psyche = Soul. They have fallen in line with the kings of science, the physicists like Einstein and Professor Stephen Hawking:

"I don't believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbour such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."

Albert Einstein, New York Times, April 19, 1955

However, it was not until 1983 that I received the crushing personal proof that my mother was correct in her conclusions and that Einstein and Hawking had got it desperately wrong. I was invited to Leicester to take part in a scientific experiment. It had been reported that mothers and fathers were being physically reunited with their "dead" children. Here I was sitting next to Barry and Pat Jeffery when their "dead" 16-year-old son, who was killed on his motorcycle, fully materialised and spoke to his parents in his Midland's accent, giving them the crushing proof that losing a loved one is only a temporary tragedy. This experiment had been repeated about 300 times.

Another of the "dead" people who materialised was Russell Byrne whose physical body packed in at the age of nine with cancer. He has been physically reunited with his mother and father, Gwen and Alf Byrne on something like 100 experiments. Russell said that as I was coming back next week with my mother, "Is there anybody over here you would like us to get?" I asked if they would be kind enough to get my father who died of cancer in 1967. Russell replied, "If he is over here we will try and dig him out." Sure enough when I went to Leicester the following week I also received the personal proof that my father had survived the death of his physical body.

I was not happy about this at all, in fact I was absolutely livid. Not that my father had survived, but the fact that only a handful of people had received this proof of survival. This is a scientific fact that belongs to every man, woman and child on Earth, it's just too bad if it upsets the followers of Einstein and Stephen Hawking. From that moment on I was determined to make it my business to tell as many people as possible about what I had witnessed. I received a letter from a mother who had just seen her two boys killed in front of her by a car. What this mother said to me is the dynamo that drives me on.
"After reading your scientific case for survival after death my pillow is dry at night, I am a different woman."

Thanks to the Internet millions of people across the world now have instant access to the secular scientific case for survival after death. In 1874 Sir William Crookes discovered the spiritual part of the universe following repeatable experiments under laboratory conditions. He published the results of his experiments in The Quarterly Journal of Science. He was later made president of The Royal Society and awarded the Order of Merit. Crookes discovered the missing 95 per cent of the universe that all scientists are now talking about. It's the part of the universe that we all come from and return to after our short stay on Earth.

In 1933 Sir Oliver Lodge, the first person to send a radio signal in 1894, presented his paper 'The Mode of Future Existence'. This gives a cosmological location for the spiritual part of the universe. He linked the study of life after death with subatomic forces that are normally out of range of our five physical senses.

Crookes and Lodge were the pioneers of radio and television. They understood about forces that we can't normally see and sense. The other great pioneer was John Logie Baird. In his autobiographical notes 'Sermons, Soap and Television' 1988 (Royal Television Society) on page 66 he tells the exciting story of how a colleague carried out an experiment where he took the fingerprints of an etheric person who materialised. They were identical to those on the dead physical body.
This can now all be checked out on the website of The Campaign for Philosophical Freedom: http://www.cfpf.org.uk

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/scientific-physical-proof-life-death/story-23004901-detail/story.html#ixzz3nxldF326
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

Related:

Life after Death - Scientist Michael Roll Interview with Lou Bondi