Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Magic path current challenge: observation of things of the same color

During the day notice all things of the blue color. The more things you notice, the better. If you can not find anything, just look up. The sky is full of blue shades more than anything else. I looked up at the sky. It was cloudless and transparent like blue glass. A soft breeze blew through the pine branches, and the needles fell on us like a gentle rain. Then the breeze turned into a wind, and the dry, yellow, fallen leaves of the nearby sycamore blew toward us. They swirled around us with a soft, rhythmic sound. In one abrupt swoop, the wind carried the leaves high up into the air. "That was a fine display of the spirit," he murmured. "And it was for you; the wind, the leaves spinning in the air in front of us. "The sorcerer I work with would say that that was an omen. Something pointed you out to me, at the precise moment I was thinking that I'd better leave. I cannot leave now." F.Donner. "Being in Dreaming" Type: stopping the internal dialogue Difficulty: low