Sunday, October 6, 2019

Magic path current challenge: a list of things undone

Turn off all devices, set the timer for 15 minutes, and lie down with a blank notebook and pen. Keep a record of all undone things to relieve your mental disorder. Don Juan had drilled a sorcerers' axiom into me: "Warrior-travelers pay elegantly, generously, and with unequaled ease every favor, every service rendered to them. In this manner, they get rid of the burden of being indebted." I had paid, or I was in the process of paying, everyone who had honored me with their care or concern. I had recapitulated my life to such an extent that I had not left a single stone unturned. I truthfully believed in those days that I didn't owe anything to anyone. I expressed my beliefs and hesitation to don Juan. Don Juan said that I had indeed recapitulated my life thoroughly, but he added that I was far from being free of indebtedness. C. Castaneda "The Active Side of Infinity" Type: recapitulation Difficulty: low